Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Refined and relaxed - this nautical hotel gives you a taste of the New England yacht club life.
This elegant nautical getaway shares many facilities with its twin, Disney's Beach Club Resort. Kids will adore Stormalong Bay, a 3-acre water wonderland with life-size shipwreck and gently sloping beach. The Supervised Children's Activity Centre allows adults time together to enjoy the many restaurants and leisure pursuits. A leisurely walk from the Epcot Resort Area.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 2nd November 2021 to enjoy $950 Disney Dining Credit on your two-week holiday - plus $100 Disney Spending Money!
What Makes Disney's Yacht Club Resort Unique?
- Glide across the sky and travel to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood studios on the Disney Skyliner Transportation
- Discover a life-size shipwreck, pools, lagoons and more at Stormalong Bay – a 3-acre water wonderland
- Enjoy a workout or indulge in a massage at the Ship Shape Health Club**
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Kids can score big with a variety of video games at the Lafferty Place Arcade**
- Little ones can cosy up for a favourite Disney film with their family shown outside in the fresh evening air
Rooms at Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Room features include:
- Rooms sleep up to five guests comfortably, with 2 queen beds or 2 queen beds and 1 day bed or 1 queen bed and 1 twin-size sleeper chair and 1 day bed or 1 king bed
- Amenities include hairdryer, coffee maker, in-room safe, internet, telephone with voicemail, mini-refrigerator and iron and ironing board
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Delight kids and adults alike with a Disney Character breakfast at Cape May Café
- Enjoy old fashioned ice-cream favourites at a 50s-themed eatery at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop
- Relish premium dry-aged beef, fresh seafood and signature drinks at Yachtsman Steakhouse