Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
A lavish Victorian-style bayside hotel, full of traditional touches, with a Monorail connection to the Parks.
Old-world glamour and luxury abound at this elegant bayside hotel. From the live orchestra in the lobby to the sumptuous spa facilities, beach cabanas and fine dining options - including 24-hour room service - every moment of your stay is steeped in Victorian grandeur. Close to Magic Kingdom Park.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 27th July 2022 to enjoy $1,200 on Dining & Merchandise - plus $200 Disney Gift Card and FREE Cirque du Soleil tickets on your two-week holiday!
What Makes Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Unique?
- Make a splash at Beach Pool and breeze down the 181-foot-long waterslide as it curves down the mountain, past trees and slips under a bridge before plunging you into the pool
- Invigorate your mind and body at Senses – a Disney Spa and Salon with a full-service spa, health club and salon**
- Families can cosy up to watch Disney films in the great outdoors during complimentary night-time screenings
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Little ones can behold a royal transformation as they become princesses or knights at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique**
- Delight in arcade games both classic and contemporary at Arcadia Games**
Rooms at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Room features include:
- Rooms sleep up to five guests comfortably, with 2 queen beds and 1 day bed or 2 queen beds or 1 king bed or 1 king bed and 1 double size-sleeper sofa
- Amenities include hairdryer, soaker tub, coffee maker, in-room safe, internet, telephone with voicemail, mini-refrigerator and iron and ironing board
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Enjoy the airy ambience of a Victorian manor serving up American classics for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Grand Floridian Café
- Experience a gastronomic indulgence of Mediterranean-inspired cuisine for dinner at Citricos
- Delight in award-winning haute cuisine with classic elegance at Victoria & Albert’s