Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Find a self-catering home-from-home in the lush savannah atmosphere of an African kraal.
From the thatched ceilings and African artefacts in the lobby to the batik bedspreads, every detail at Kidani Villas evokes the culture and beauty of Africa. Start the day with a sunrise safari, drop the kids off for supervised play at Simba's Clubhouse and enjoy fusion African-American food at Jiko. Close to Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 28th March 2024 to enjoy 4 FREE nights on your two-week holiday + $200 Disney Gift Card when you add flights!
What Makes Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village Unique?
- Discover over 200 hoofed animals and bird, including zebras, giraffes, gazelles, kudu and flamingos
- Make a splash at this tropical oasis, featuring an enchanting heated pool and exciting water playground
- Go wild within this full-service exercise facility at Survival of the Fittest Fittness Center featuring high-tech strength-training and cardio equipment
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Set out on a high-octane adventure at the Safari So Good Arcade offering favourite arcade and video games**
- Kids can cosy up with families to watch Disney films in the fresh evening air by the Samawati Springs Pool
Rooms at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Room features include:
- Choose from a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom villa which sleeps up to 12 guests including king beds, queen beds, sofa beds and sleeper chairs depending on the size of your villa
- Amenities in the villas include toaster, DVD player, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, telephone with voicemail, coffee maker, whirlpool tub, microwave, hair dryer, washer & dryer, flat-panel TV and internet
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Be transported to Africa as you taste fragrant spices and bold flavours of Jiko – The Cooking Place
- Discover exquisite East African cuisine at Sanaa and enjoy views of Sunset Savanna – home to 30 wildlife species!
- Get a snack to go or grab a seat in the dining room at The Mara