Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Six tropical villages are scattered among the palm trees of Barefoot Bay, with 200 lushly landscaped acres where you can soak up the sun.
Step into your own tropical paradise, with palm trees, white sand beaches and hammocks to laze in. Wander out for a bite to eat, or get active and take a boat out on the water. Kids aged 4-12 can embark on a Pirate Adventure Cruise while adults enjoy alone time. Visit our new quick-service dining location, Spyglass Grill, which serves a variety of items for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Close to Epcot.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 2nd November 2021 to enjoy $850 Disney Dining Credit on your two-week holiday - plus $100 Disney Spending Money!
What Makes Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Unique?
- Glide across the sky and travel to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood studios on the Disney Skyliner Transportation
- Enjoy two slides and water cannons at the Fuentes del Morro Pool. Plus, make a splash in the other five leisure pools, one in each village
- Gather round for Caribbean Beach Campfire activities for old-fashioned family fun as you roast marshmallows by a crackling fire
- Take a scenic run or walk with views of Barefoot Bay
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Kids can choose from a variety of playground amusements, including an interactive water play area that the little ones will love
Rooms at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Room features include:
- Standard rooms sleep up to four adults with 2 queen beds
- 5th sleeper option, with 2 queen beds and 1 child-size pull-down bed
- Amenities for standard and 5th sleeper rooms include hairdryer, coffee maker, in-room safe, mini-refrigerator, internet, telephone with voicemail, iron and ironing board
- Pirates room sleep up to four adults with 2 double beds. Amenities include hairdryer, coffee maker, in-room safe, mini-refrigerator, internet, telephone with voicemail, pirate ship-themed beds, iron and ironing board
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Drop by Centertown Market for a delicious quick-service meal amidst an authentic street market sitting
- Enjoy mouth-watering meals with a tropical vibe at Sebastian’s Bistro
- Set your sights on a casual-cool menu featuring American fare with a Caribbean twist at Spyglass Grill