Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Six tropical villages are scattered among the palm trees of Barefoot Bay, with 200 lushly landscaped acres where you can soak up the sun.
Step into your own tropical paradise, with palm trees, white sand beaches and hammocks to laze in. Wander out for a bite to eat, or get active and take a boat out on the water. Kids aged 4-12 can embark on a Pirate Adventure Cruise while adults enjoy alone time. Visit our new quick-service dining location, Spyglass Grill, which serves a variety of items for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Close to Epcot Theme Park.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book now to enjoy FREE Quick-Service Dining - stay 2 weeks to save £532 per adult!
- Standard rooms sleep up to four adults comfortably (plus one child under three in a cot); all rooms have two queen-size beds or one-king size bed
- All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, refrigerator, coffee maker, safe, iron/board and hairdryer
Things to Do
- Fuentes del Morro feature pool with two water slides
- Six more swimming pools throughout the villages
- Jogging trail
- Volleyball court
- Bike rentals**
- Surry bike rentals**
- Caribbean beach campfire
And for the Kids?
- Kids playground
- Goombay games arcade**
Eating & Drinking
- Centertown: all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet for breakfast and dinner
- Aruba, Jamaica and Martinique Island Markets: a selection of grab-and-go meals
- Lounges, poolside snack bar and pizza delivery