Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Relax in a twentieth-century waterside resort, dotted with cottages, courtyards and gardens, plus a Coney Island-style boardwalk.
Glowing lights strung along the waterfront, welcoming cafes and restaurants and a taste of carnival excitement await you at Disney's Boardwalk Villas. There's cycling, arts and crafts, evening campfires and lots more seaside delights to discover. Or if you prefer, stay cosy indoors with 24-hour room service. A leisurely walk to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 28th March 2024 to enjoy 4 FREE nights on your two-week holiday + $200 Disney Gift Card when you add flights!
What Makes Disney's BoardWalk Villas Unique?
- Glide across the sky and travel to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood studios on the Disney Skyliner Transportation
- Cool off at a carnival-themed pool, zip down the 200 foot-long waterslide and swim under the spouting trunks of grinning elephants
- Take your pick of several jogging paths, including a loop around Crescent Lake
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Children can climb, slide and have a ball at the Luna Park Crazy Play area
- Kids can play a variety of video games at the action packed Side Show Games Arcade**
Rooms at Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Room features include:
- Enjoy your stay in a 1 bedroom villa, which sleeps up to 4 guests with 1 king bed and 1 queen sofa bed. Amenities include toaster, DVD player, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, telephone with voicemail, coffee maker, high chair, soaker tub, whirpool tub, microwave, hair dryer, washer & dryer, flat-panel TV and internet
- Stay in a Deluxe studio, which sleeps up to 5 guests with 1 queen bed, 1 double sofa bed and 1 single pull-down bed. Amenities include toaster, DVD player, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, mini- refrigerator, telephone with voicemail, coffee maker, high chair, soaker tub, microwave, hair dryer, flat-panel TV and internet
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Experience the excellent menu offerings at Flying Fish
- Enjoy a charming Italian eatery featuring Italy’s culinary classics and a Disney Character breakfast at Trattoria al Forno
- Get the game-day action on nearly 100 TV monitors and feast on a full menu of pub-style offerings at ESPN Club