Disney's Wilderness Lodge
The wild beauty of the American Northwest is all around you at this welcoming lodge set among rocks and pines.
Outside, you'll find waterfalls, forests and rock formations. Inside, there's a warm hearth and an interior that reflects the rich heritage of American craftsmanship, with wooden beams, rocking chairs and welcoming leather armchairs. For a taste of luxury, head to the Artist Point restaurant for fine Pacific Northwest fare. Near Magic Kingdom Park.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 28th March 2024 to enjoy 4 FREE nights on your two-week holiday + $200 Disney Gift Card when you add flights!
What Makes Disney's Wilderness Lodge Unique?
- Access to 2 picturesque pools. Dip into a pool area that suits your mood, choose from the playful Copper Creek Springs Pool or the easygoing Boulder Ridge Cover Pool
- Jog through idyllic meadows, pine woodland or around Seven Seas Lagoon on the jogging trail
- Inspired by turn-of-the-century National Park lodges
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Aim for the high score when you take on classic and contemporary games at the Button and Bells Arcade**
- Kids can enjoy s’mores and enjoy a toasty evening pastime at Wilderness Lodge Campfire
Rooms at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Room features include:
- Rooms sleep up to four guests comfortably, with 2 queen beds or 1 king bed
- Amenities include hairdryer, coffee maker, in-room safe, internet, telephone with voicemail, soaker tub, mini-refrigerator and iron and ironing board
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Dine in a rustic setting inspired by the Disney Classic Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs at Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White
- Giddyup on over to this Old West-themed eatery at Whispering Canyon Café
- Toast to a stunning sunset featuring sweeping lake views for lunch, dinner, or bar service at Geyser Point Bar & Grill