Disney's Wilderness Lodge
The wild beauty of the American Northwest is all around you at this welcoming lodge set among rocks and pines.
Outside, you'll find waterfalls, forests and rock formations. Inside, there's a warm hearth and an interior that reflects the rich heritage of American craftsmanship, with wooden beams, rocking chairs and welcoming leather armchairs. For a taste of luxury, head to the Artist Point restaurant for fine Pacific Northwest fare. Near the Magic Kingdom Theme Park.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 28th March 2018 to enjoy 2 nights FREE on your two-week holiday!
- Standard rooms sleep up to five comfortably.
- Two queen-size beds or one king-size bed and a day bed.
- All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, minibar, coffee maker, safe, iron/board and hairdryer.
Things to Do
- Silver Creek Springs themed pool and other quiet pool
- Sturdy Branches Health Club**
- Two spas**
- Bike and Watercraft rentals**
- Jogging trail
- Horse drawn excursions**
And for the Kids?
- Games arcade**
- Cubs Den Club**
Eating & Drinking
- Artist Point (Pacific specialities with European twist)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe (barbecue favourites)
- Roaring Forks Snacks Arcade (self service)
- Lounges, poolside snack bar and room service