Disney's Pop Century Resort
Revisit the 20th century's iconic cultural moments, from yo-yos to rollerblades, at this nostalgic resort.
From the trends and crazes of the 1950s to pop culture classics from the 1990s, this bright, fun-filled hotel pays tribute to the best of Western 20th century culture. A scaled-up football table, hippy-themed flower-power pool, and a giant Roger Rabbit are just a few sights you'll see. Close to ESPN Wide World of Sports.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book now to enjoy FREE breakfast during your stay - stay 2 weeks to save £182 per adult!
- Standard rooms, each themed around different periods of 20th century
- Standard rooms sleep up to four adults and one child (under the age of three) in a cot
- Each room features 1 king bed or 2 double beds
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board, in-room refrigerator, cable or satellite TV, and in-room safe
Things to Do
- Everything Pop shop
- Three themed swimming pools - the monitor-shaped Computer Pool, 60s themed flower-shaped Hippy Dippy Pool, and the bowling pin-shaped Bowling Pool
- Jogging Trail
And for the Kids?
- Children's playground
- Children's wet play area
- Fast Forward games arcade**
Eating & Drinking
- Retro Everything Pop Shopping and Dining food court offering a wide range of foods including pasta, sandwiches salad, pizzas and baked goods
- Petal's Pool Bar for casual dining or snacks