Disney's Pop Century Resort
Revisit the 20th century's iconic cultural moments, from yo-yos to rollerblades, at this nostalgic resort.
From the trends and crazes of the 1950s to pop culture classics from the 1990s, this bright, fun-filled hotel pays tribute to the best of Western 20th century culture. A scaled-up football table, hippy-themed flower-power pool, and a giant Roger Rabbit are just a few sights you'll see. Close to ESPN Wide World of Sports.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 28th March 2024 to enjoy 2 FREE nights on your two-week holiday + $200 Disney Gift Card when you add flights!
What Makes Disney's Pop Century Resort Unique?
- Glide across the sky and travel from Disney’s Art of Animation Resort to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood studios on the Disney Skyliner Transportation
- Enjoy the flower-shaped water jets at the Hippy Dippy Pool, a 1950s Bowling Pool and the 1900’s Computer pool
- Shop for Disney merchandise at the Everything Pop Shopping and Dining, which is a blast from the past
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Children can climb slide and play at the dedicated fun play area
- Kids can play video games old and new at this arcade in the Classic Hall building, adjacent to the food court**
Rooms at Disney's Pop Century Resort
Room features include:
- Standard rooms, each themed around different periods of 20th century which sleep up to 4 adults including 1 king bed or 1 queen bed and 1 queen size table bed
- Amenities include hairdryer, in-room safe, coffee maker, mini-refrigerator, internet, telephone with voicemail and iron and ironing board
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Grab a bite from a variety of quick-service stations at Everything POP Shopping & Dining
- Quench your thirst with a cool cocktail at Petals Pool Bar
- Relax, put your feet up and enjoy dine-in pizza delivery right to your Resort hotel room