Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Spectacular views and beachside relaxation await at these self-catering villas, moments from Disney's Contemporary Resort.
Connected to Disney's Contemporary Resort by a scenic covered walkway, the welcoming villas at Bay Lake Towers offer the flexibility of full kitchen facilities. Outside, kids can cool off under the splash fountain, and at night, you'll get an unforgettable view of the fireworks at Magic Kingdom Park. Walk or take the monorail straight to Magic Kingdom Park.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 30th March 2022 for 2 nights FREE on your two-week holiday!
What Makes Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort Unique?
- Take the complimentary Resort Monorail to Magic Kingdom park and with just one transfer - Epcot
- Breeze down the 20-foot-tall waterslide surrounded by glass blocks and make a splash at the enchanting and exclusive Bay Cover Pool
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Kids can discover high-octane thrills in The Game Station**
- Little ones can cosy up for a favourite Disney film with their family shown outside in the fresh evening air
Rooms at Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Room features include:
- Spacious villas sleep up to 5 guests comfortably with 1 king bed, 1 queen sofa bed and 1 sleeper chair
- Amenities include hairdryer, toaster, DVD player, coffee maker, fully-equipped kitchen with refigerator, in-room safe, internet, telephone with voicemail, washer & dryer, whirlpool tub, microwave, high chair, soaker tub, flat panel TV and iron and ironing board
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Enjoy an award-winning culinary experience and an epic vantage point for dinner at California Grill
- Prepare for an all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast feast at Chef Mickey’s
- Enjoy small bites in the soft glow of The Wave Lounge