Disney's Old Key West Resort
An island of calm - literally. This peaceful community of self-catering retreats sits among waterways and golf course greens.
Find a deeply relaxing retreat among calm waterways, lush golf greens and majestic palms. Your self-catering home-from-home is fully equipped for cooking, and there are places to exercise, spend time in nature or enjoy home-style American cuisine with a Caribbean twist. A short boat ride from Disney Springs
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 3rd August 2021 to enjoy $950 Disney Dining Credit on your two-week holiday - plus $200 Disney Spending Money!
What Makes Disney's Old Key West Resort Unique?
- Sweep down a sandcastle waterslide and discover a dry sauna at the base of a lighthouse. Plus take a splash in the 149,000-gallon main pool
- Work out on the state-of-the-art equipment or relax in the sauna at the “Recreation, Exercise, Swimming and Tennis” complex
- Jog on a 1.37-mile-long path that winds along shimmering canals and golf course fairways
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Little ones can enjoy a splash about in the kiddie pool at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Kids can test their skills and play games at Flying Fish Gameroom and Electric Eel Gameroom**
- Children can climb and slide at 3 play areas across the Resort
Rooms at Disney's Old Key West Resort
Room features include:
- Stay in a Deluxe studio, which sleeps up to 4 guests with 2 queen beds. Amenities include toaster, DVD player, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, telephone with voicemail, coffee maker, high chair, soaker tub, whirpool tub, microwave, hair dryer, washer & dryer, flat-panel TV and internet
- 1, 2 or 3 bedroom villas sleeping up to 12 guests with king bed, queen beds, sleeper chair, queen sofa bed depending on what size villa you choose. Amenities include toaster, DVD player, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, mini- refrigerator, telephone with voicemail, coffee maker, high chair, soaker tub, microwave, hair dryer, flat-panel TV and internet
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Seeking out home-style cooking? Visit Olivia’s Café for comfort food as only Olivia can create
- Enjoy lunch, along with items like snacks, desserts and drinks at Good’s Food To Go
- Visit Turtle Shack Poolside Snacks for pizza, hot dogs, sandwiches and salads