Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
New Orleans' historic French Quarter comes to life at this vibrant resort, full of evocative reminders of Mardi Gras and the Antebellum era.
Ornate gas lamps, cobblestone streets, fragrant magnolia and soaring palms draw you irresistibly back to the heyday of New Orleans' French Quarter. Like its sister, Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, the resort runs alongside the lazy Sassagoula River where you can catch a boat to Disney Springs.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 2nd November 2021 to enjoy $850 Disney Dining Credit on your two-week holiday - plus $100 Disney Spending Money!
What Makes Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter Unique?
- Parade around the Mardi Gras-themed pool area where King Neptune sits astride a giant sea serpent
- Clip-clop up and down the scenic Sassagoula River in a horse-drawn carriage ride, seating up to 4 adults**
- Sip on a hurricane at Scat Cat’s Club as you groove to the smooth sounds of a one-man jazz band on select evenings
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Little ones can climb, slide and play at the courtyard playground
- For video games, pinball, air hockey and more, kids can stop by South Quarter Games arcade**
Rooms at Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
Room features include:
- Rooms sleep up to four guests comfortably, with 2 queen beds
- Amenities include hairdryer, internet, telephone with voicemail, iron & ironing board, in-room safe, mini-refrigerator and coffee maker
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Enjoy a taste of Mardi Gras at Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory featuring classic Cajun and Creole cuisine
- Enjoy an ice-cold beer at Mardi Grogs and be sure to take in the scenic views of the Sassagoula River while here
- Listen to New Orleans-style jazz while sipping on Southern inspired cocktails, craft beers and wines at Scat Cat’s club