Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Wilderness Lodge
A new idyllic retreat that evokes a rustic-elegant vibe - a nod to the rich and pioneering heritage of the Pacific Northwest.
Settle in for a relaxing stay amidst the serene surroundings of Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Standout features include a full range of accommodation options with modern amenities - from Deluxe Studios to Waterfront Cabins with wraparound porches. Little ones will love the water slide at the playful Copper Creek Springs Pool, whilst adults are sure to appreciate the excellent dining options on offer.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 28th March 2024 to enjoy 4 FREE nights on your two-week holiday + $200 Disney Gift Card when you add flights!
What Makes Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Wilderness Lodge Unique?
- An enriching setting close to the magic – discover details that harken back to a storied railway, past, present-day luxuries and years of future adventures
- Access to 2 picturesque pools. Dip into a pool area that suits your mood, choose from the playful Copper Creek Springs Pool or the easygoing Boulder Ridge Cover Pool
- Jog through idyllic meadows, pine woodland or around Seven Seas Lagoon on the jogging trail
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Aim for the high score when you take on classic and contemporary games at the Button and Bells Arcade**
- Kids can enjoy s’mores and a toasty evening pastime at Wilderness Lodge Campfire
Rooms at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Wilderness Lodge
Room features include:
- Spacious villas sleep up to 12 guests with 1 king bed, 2 queen beds 1 queen-size sofa bed
- Amenities in the villa include toaster, dual line phone with voicemail, dishwasher, iron and ironing board, fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, hair dryer, private porch or balcony, flat-panel TV, microwave, dishes, glasses & utensils, pots and pans, washer and dryer
- Cabin sleeps up to 8 guests with 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 1 bunk-size pull-down bed, 1 queen size sofa bed and 1 twin-size sleeper chair
- Amenities in the cabin include toaster, dual line phone with voicemail, dishwasher, iron and ironing board, fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, hair dryer, private porch or balcony, flat-panel TV, built-in hot tub on private screened-in deck, microwave, dishes, glasses & utensils, pots and pans, washer and dryer
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Dine in a rustic setting inspired by the Disney Classic Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs at Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White
- Giddyup on over to this Old West-themed eatery at Whispering Canyon Café
- Toast to a stunning sunset featuring sweeping lake views for lunch, dinner, or bar service at Geyser Point Bar & Grill