Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
Unwind in a South Pacific beach paradise on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon, with monorail access to the Parks.
As night falls over the palms, drumming and torchlight signal the start of the traditional fire-knife dance. It's just one of the Polynesian customs recreated in this beachside getaway. You'll also delight in Character Dining, a Monorail connection to the Parks and plenty of outdoor sports. Close to Magic Kingdom Park.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 30th March 2022 for 2 nights FREE on your two-week holiday!
What Makes Disney's Polynesian Village Resort Unique?
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is an easy ride on the Resort Monorail to Magic Kingdom park and just one transfer from Epcot
- Paddle down and around the Lava Pool and its popular volcano and water slide, or dip into the peaceful waters of the Oasis Pool
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Gather round as the sun goes down for a little old-fashioned family fun at the Resort Campfire as you roast marshmallows by a crackling fire
- Little ones can cosy up for a favourite Disney film with their family shown outside in the fresh evening air
Rooms at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
Room features include:
- Rooms sleep up to five guests comfortably, with 2 queen beds and 1 day bed or 1 king bed and 1 day bed
- Amenities include hairdryer, soaker tub, coffee maker, in-room safe, internet, telephone with voicemail, mini-refrigerator and iron and ironing board
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Delight the kids with Lilo & Stitch at a Character breakfast or relish family time at a Polynesian-themed dinner at ‘Ohana
- Dine on continental cuisine at Kona Café with an Asian flair, featuring an open kitchen showcasing the talents of our sushi chefs
- Pay homage to the pineapple at Pineapple Lanai – with a refreshing frozen DOLE WHIP®