Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
A stately Victorian-style resort nestled between green golf courses and wide waterways, with an award-winning spa.
This green and leafy resort is inspired by Saratoga Springs, a 19th century New York spa retreat famed for its horse racing. You'll find the equestrian theme reflected in the decor, while the High Rock Springs pool, with its rocks, boulders and bubbling streams, evokes the natural mineral spa. Close to the Downtown Disney.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book now to enjoy FREE Disney Dining - stay 2 weeks to save £699 per adult!
- Studios plus one-and two-bedroom apartments are available. Treehouse villas accommodate up to nine guests plus one child under the age of three in a cot.
- All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, safe, iron/board and hairdryer
- Studios contain kitchenette, one 2-, and 3- bedroom villas contain full kitchen.
Things to Do
- High Rock Spring feature pool
- Three more swimming pools
- Spa and Health Club**
- Jogging trail
- Bike rentals
- Volleyball court
- Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course** nearby
And for the Kids?
- Kids playground
- Games arcade**
Eating & Drinking
- The Artists Palette: self-service food court
- Turf Club Bar & Grill: Full service restaurant serving American cuisine with golf course views