Disney's Beach Club Villas
A peaceful New England retreat awaits at a self-catering studio or villa close by the shores of Stormalong Bay.
Set your own course for enjoyment at an elegant New England-style villa. Guests here can enjoy many of the facilities of Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts. Stormalong Bay offers 3-acres of beaches, pools and lagoons, while the Children's Supervised Activity Center gives adults time out to relax. A leisurely walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios Theme Parks.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
What Makes Disney's Beach Club Villas Unique?
- Glide across the sky and travel to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood studios on the Disney Skyliner Transportation
- Discover a life-size shipwreck, pools, lagoons and more at Stormalong Bay – a 3-acre water wonderland
- Delight in your pick of several jogging paths, including a loop around Crescent Lake
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Kids can score big with a variety of video games at the Lafferty Place Arcade**
- Little ones can cosy up for a favourite Disney film with their family shown outside in the fresh evening air
Rooms at Disney's Beach Club Villas
Room features include:
- Choose from a 1 or 2 bedroom villa with 1 king bed and either queen beds, double-size pull down beds, queen-size sleeper sofa depending on the size of your villa
- Amenities in the villas include toaster, DVD player, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, telephone with voicemail, coffee maker, high chair, soaker tub, microwave, hair dryer, washer & dryer, flat-panel TV and internet
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Delight kids and adults alike with a Disney Character breakfast at Cape May Café
- Enjoy old fashioned ice-cream favourites at a 50s-themed eatery at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop
- Relish premium dry-aged beef, fresh seafood and signature drinks at Yachtsman Steakhouse