Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Enter a safari paradise at this African-inspired hotel, set in lush savannah-style grounds.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge forms a horseshoe shape, cradling acres of unspoilt savannah where you can see over 200 species of African birds and animals. It's also home to a huge collection of African art, and a kitchen serving award-winning African-American fusion dishes. Close to Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort Area.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 2nd November 2021 to enjoy $950 Disney Dining Credit on your two-week holiday - plus $100 Disney Spending Money!
What Makes Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Unique?
- Discover over 30 species of African wildlife, including zebras, giraffes, gazelles, kudu and flamingos
- Escape to an 11,000-square-foot pool with an exciting waterslide
- Savour vibrant African specialities and favourite American classics at our award-winning restaurants
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Little ones can monkey around at the Hakuna Matata Playground overlooking the flamingo area and savannah
- Kids can conquer classic arcade games and popular video games at Pumbaa’s Fun and Games Arcade**
Rooms at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Room features include:
- Rooms sleep up to four guests comfortably, with 2 queen beds
- Amenities include hairdryer, internet, telephone with voicemail, iron & ironing board, in-room safe, mini-refrigerator and coffee maker
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Discover exquisite East African cuisine at Sanaa and enjoy views of Sunset Savanna – home to some 30 wildlife species!
- Be transported to Africa as you taste the fragrant spices and bold flavours of this amazing continent’s cuisine at Jiko – The Cooking Place
- Sip on a cocktail at Maji Pool Bar, serving up signature drinks, sandwiches and salads