Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Enter a safari paradise at this African-inspired hotel, set in lush savannah-style grounds.
The Animal Kingdom Lodge forms a horseshoe shape, cradling acres of unspoilt savannah where you can see over 200 species of African birds and animals. It's also home to a huge collection of African art, and a kitchen serving award-winning African-American fusion dishes. Close to Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort Area.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book now to enjoy FREE Disney Dining - stay 2 weeks to save £770 per adult!
- Standard rooms sleep up to five comfortably.
- Two queen-size beds or one king-size bed and a day bed.
- All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, minibar, coffee maker, safe, iron/board and hairdryer.
Things to Do
- Make full use of all the amenities at Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort:
- Swimming pool
- Health club with massage and spa services**
- Animal-related activities**
- Savannah viewings
And for the Kids?
- Children's water play area
- Video games arcade
Eating & Drinking
- All the dining options at Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort are yours to savour:
- Jiko - The Cooking Place: familiar foods with an African twist, plus the largest range of South African wines in America
- Boma - Flavours of Africa: authentic delicacies in a relaxed family ambiance
- Mara: quick service restaurant
- Lounge bar and pool bar