Disney's Beach Club Resort
Relax in the elegant atmosphere of a New England seaside club, with beaches, spas and lagoons.
Feel the fresh breeze revive you at this club style hotel on the shores of Stormalong Bay. Kids can take a Pirate Adventure Cruise or spend time in the Supervised Children's Activity Centre, while adults enjoy a restaurant meal. There's also miniature golf, tennis, boat hire, cycling and more. A leisurely walk to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios Theme Parks.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 28th March 2024 to enjoy 4 FREE nights on your two-week holiday + $200 Disney Gift Card when you add flights!
What Makes Disney's Beach Club Resort Unique?
- Glide across the sky and travel to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood studios on the Disney Skyliner Transportation
- Discover a life-size shipwreck, pools, lagoons and more at Stormalong Bay – a 3-acre water wonderland
- Enjoy a workout or indulge in a massage at the Ship Shape Health Club**
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Kids can score big with a variety of video games at the Lafferty Place Arcade**
- Little ones can cosy up for a favourite Disney film with their family shown outside in the fresh evening air
Rooms at Disney's Beach Club Resort
Room features include:
- Rooms sleep up to five guests comfortably, with 1 king bed and 1 day bed or 2 queen beds and 1 day bed or 1 king bed
- Amenities include hairdryer, coffee maker, in-room safe, internet, telephone with voicemail, soaker tub, mini-refrigerator and iron and ironing board
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Delight kids and adults alike with a Disney Character breakfast at Cape May Café
- Enjoy old fashioned ice-cream favourites at a 50s-themed eatery at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop
- Relish premium dry-aged beef, fresh seafood and signature drinks at Yachtsman Steakhouse