Disney's Contemporary Resort
White-sand beaches, spectacular views and award-winning dining, plus a monorail connection to the Parks.
A striking A-frame tower is the centrepiece of this ultra-modern hotel. Inside it, you can step onto the Monorail and zip straight to Magic Kingdom. During your stay you'll enjoy the high life - fine cuisine, a host of leisure activities, and of course 24-hour room service. Close to Magic Kingdom Park.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 2nd November 2021 to enjoy $950 Disney Dining Credit on your two-week holiday - plus $100 Disney Spending Money!
What Makes Disney's Contemporary Resort Unique?
- Take the complimentary Resort Monorail to Magic Kingdom park and with just one transfer – Epcot
- Glide down the 17-foot-high curving waterslide at the main pool, escape to Bay Pool that juts out over Bay Lake or relax in one of 2 whirlpool spas
- Gather round as the sun goes down for a little old-fashioned family fun at the Resort Campfire as you roast marshmallows by a crackling fire
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Kids can discover high-octane thrills in The Game Station**
- Little ones can cosy up for a favourite Disney film with their family shown outside in the fresh evening air
Rooms at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Room features include:
- Rooms sleep up to five guests comfortably, with 2 queen beds and 1 day bed or 1 king bed and 1 day bed
- Amenities include hairdryer, soaker tub, coffee maker, in-room safe, internet, telephone with voicemail, mini-refrigerator and iron and ironing board
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Treat yourself to an award-winning culinary experience at California Grill
- Prepare for an all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast feast at Chef Mickey’s
- Enjoy small bites in the soft glow of The Wave Lounge