Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Step back in time to Spanish-colonial Mexico and find a home-from-home at casitas, ranchos and cabanas on the shores of a 22-acre lake.
Follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado and find your own legendary escape on the shores of Lake Dorago. Get out on the water, kick back with a volleyball match or just soak up the atmosphere as you stroll through the elegant porticos and hallways. Close to Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort Area.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book now to enjoy FREE Quick-Service Dining - stay 2 weeks to save £503 per adult!
- Standard rooms sleep up to four adults comfortably (plus one child under three in a cot); all rooms have two queen-size beds or one-king size bed
- All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, refrigerator, coffee maker, safe, iron/board and hairdryer
Things to Do
- Dig Site feature pool with waterfall and slides
- Six more swimming pools throughout the villages
- Jogging trail
- Volleyball court
And for the Kids?
- Kids playground
- Iguana games arcade**
Eating & Drinking
- Pepper Market: self service food court
- Maya Grill: Full service restaurant serving American cuisine with a Latin flair
- Lounges, poolside snack bar and pizza delivery