Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Step back in time to Spanish-colonial Mexico and find a home-from-home at casitas, ranchos and cabanas on the shores of a 22-acre lake.
Follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado and find your own legendary escape on the shores of Lake Dorago. Get out on the water, kick back with a volleyball match or just soak up the atmosphere as you stroll through the elegant porticos and hallways. Close to Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort Area.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 3rd August 2021 to enjoy $850 Disney Dining Credit on your two-week holiday - plus $200 Disney Spending Money!
What Makes Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Unique?
- Delight in an array of enhancements and new features as Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is a reimagined Resort hotel
- Enjoy the waterslide at Dig Site pool, which is also home to the largest outdoor hot tub at Walt Disney World Resort
- Take advantage of 24-hour fitness facilities and a range of spa and beauty services by appointment
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Kids can climb, slide and play on an archaeologically themed playground
- For video games, air hockey, pinball and more, kids can visit the Iguana Arcade**
Rooms at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Room features include:
- Standard rooms sleep up to four adults with either 2 queen beds or 1 king size bed
- Presidential suite sleeps up to six adults with 1 king bed and 2 queen beds
- Amenities include hairdryer, coffee maker, in-room safe, mini-refrigerator, internet, telephone with voicemail, lighted make up mirror, iron and ironing board
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Delight in sandwiches, shared plates and more at the relaxing lakefront restaurant -Three Bridges Bar & Grill
- Cheer on your favourite down and enjoy classic bar food at Rix Sports Bar & Grill
- Dine on traditional Mexican fare at the Maya Grill