Disney's Port Orleans Resorts
One Resort - two different styles. Opt for French Quarter and enjoy the ornate New Orleans architecture, while over Riverside, southern mansions and bayou accommodations line the Mississippi-style waterway.
Ornate gas lamps, cobblestone streets, fragrant magnolia and soaring palms draw you irresistibly back to the heyday of New Orleans' French Quarter. Like its sister, Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, the resort runs alongside the lazy Sassagoula River where you can catch a boat to Downtown Disney.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book now to enjoy FREE Quick-Service Dining - stay 2 weeks to save £503 per adult!
- Standard rooms sleep up to four adults comfortably (plus one child under three in a cot); all rooms have two queen-size beds or one-king size bed
- All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, refrigerator, coffee maker, safe, iron/board and hairdryer
Things to Do
- Ol' Man Island/Doubloon Lagoon feature pool with Mardi Gras Dragon slide
- Six more swimming pools throughout the villages
- Jogging trail
- Bike and watercraft rentals**
- Riverside horse drawn excursions**
And for the Kids?
- Kids playground
- Medicine Show Games Arcade**
Eating & Drinking
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food factory self service food court (French Quarter)
- Riverside Mill self service food court (Riverside)
- Boatwright's Dining Hall (Riverside) Full service restaurant
- Lounges and pizza delivery