The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
Be at one with nature at a self-catering cabin in the midst of a beautiful pine forest, banking a white-sand beach.
Nestled within the forest, these homey cabins offer full kitchen facilities. Enjoy the tranquillity at home, take a forest walk (and try to spot an armadillo) or join the fun at the Hood-Dee-Doo Musical Revue. You can reach the Parks in style on a motor launch across Bay Lake. Close to the Magic Kingdom Resort Area.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 28th March 2024 to enjoy 4 FREE nights on your two-week holiday + $200 Disney Gift Card when you add flights!
What Makes The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort Unique?
- Experience the down-home pleasures of pioneer life, with all the conveniences of home
- Barrels of water-filled fun, Meadow Swimmin’ Pool features a corkscrew waterslide and whirpool spa
- Swing on by for a side-splittin’ show and an all-you-care-to-enjoy country feast
And for the Kids?
Especially for little ones:
- Kids can climb slide and swing to their hearts’ content at playgrounds located throughout Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Delight in games at both the Daniel Boone’s Wilderness Arcade and Davy Crockett’s Wilderness Arcade**
Rooms at The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
Room features include:
- Modern cabins that accommodate up to six guests, with 1 queen bed, 1 bunk bed and 1 double-size sleeper sofa
- Amenities include toaster, internet, coffee maker, in-room safe, kitchen with dishwasher and 2 counter-top burners, refrigerator, telephone with voicemail, hairdryer, convection microwave oven, iron and ironing board
Eating & Drinking
Dining options include:
- Enjoy breakfast, brunch and dinner from the Old West and Deep South at Trail’s End Restaurant
- Keep watch for this RV-style food truck serving up camp classics like burgers, hot dogs and s’mores kits
- Step into a frontier-inspired watering hole at Crockett’s Tavern and try some modern-day moonshine and savoury snacks