Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Find a self-catering home-from-home in the lush savannah atmosphere of an African kraal.
From the thatched ceilings and African artefacts in the lobby to the batik bedspreads, every detail at Kidani Villas evokes the culture and beauty of Africa. Start the day with a sunrise safari, drop the kids off for supervised play at Simba's Clubhouse and enjoy fusion African-American food at Jiko. Close to the Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 29th March 2017 to enjoy 4 nights FREE on your two-week holiday!
- Choose a studio, one- or two-bedroom apartment
- Studios contain kitchenette (including sink and microwave), one- or two-bedroom accommodations contain full kitchen, washing machine and dryer.
- Other amenities include TV, refrigerator, coffee maker, safe, iron/board and hairdryer
Things to Do
- Make full use of all the amenities at Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort:
- Swimming pool
- Health club with massage and spa services**
- Animal-related activities**
- Savannah viewings
And for the Kids?
- Children's water play area
- Video games arcade**
- Simba's Clubhouse (ages 4-12)**
Eating & Drinking
- All the dining options at Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort are yours to savour:
- Jiko - The Cooking Place: familiar foods with an African twist, plus the largest range of South African wines in America
- Boma - Flavours of Africa: authentic delicacies in a relaxed family ambiance
- Mara: quick service restaurant
- Lounge bar and pool bar