Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Cosy up in a self-catering villa in the heart of the rustic Wilderness Lodge, surrounded by beaches, meadows and pine forests.
Enjoy the freedom and comfort of a home-from-home among the towering pines of the Wilderness Lodge, and be transported back in time to the genteel 1860's railroad hotels of the American West. Guests can enjoy a secluded dip in the bubbling jets of the exclusive Hidden Springs Pool. Close to the Magic Kingdom Resort Area.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 29th March 2017 to enjoy 4 nights FREE on your two-week holiday!
- Studio, one- or two- bedroom apartments
- Studios contain kitchenette (including sink and microwave), one- or two-bedroom accommodations contain full kitchen, washing machine and dryer
- Other amenities include TV, refrigerator, coffee maker, safe, iron/board and hairdryer
Things to Do
- Enjoy full use of all the amenities at Disney Wilderness Lodge:
- Silver Creek Springs themed pool and other quiet pool
- Sturdy Branches Heath Club**
- Two spas**
- Bike and Watercraft rentals**
- Jogging trail
- Horse drawn excursions**
And for the Kids?
- Games arcade**
- Cubs Den Club**
Eating & Drinking
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge offers a range of options:
- Artist Point (Pacific specialities with European twist)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe (barbecue favourites)
- Roaring Forks Snacks Arcade (self service)
- Lounges, poolside snack bar and room service