Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
Unwind in a South Pacific beach paradise on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon, with monorail access to the Parks.
As night falls over the palms, drumming and torchlight signal the start of the traditional fire-knife dance. It's just one of the Polynesian customs recreated in this beachside getaway. You'll also delight in Character Dining, a Monorail connection to the Parks and plenty of outdoor sports. Close to the Magic Kingdom Theme Park.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 29th March 2017 to enjoy 4 nights FREE on your two-week holiday!
- Standard rooms sleep up to five comfortably.
- Two queen-size beds or one king-size bed and a day bed.
- All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, minibar, coffee maker, safe, iron/board and hairdryer.
Things to Do
- Two pools, waterside and jacuzzi
- Watercraft rentals**
- Jogging trail
And for the Kids?
- Games arcade**
- Neverland Club**
Eating & Drinking
- 'Ohana (Hawaiian Grill)
- Kona Cafe (American with an Asian twist)
- Captain Cook's (snacks)
- Disney's Spirit of Aloha dinner show
- Lounges, poolside snack bar and room service