The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
Be at one with nature at a self-catering cabin in the midst of a beautiful pine forest, banking a white-sand beach.
Nestled within the forest, these homey cabins offer full kitchen facilities. Enjoy the tranquillity at home, take a forest walk (and try to spot an armadillo) or join the fun at the Hood-Dee-Doo Musical Revue. You can reach the Parks in style on a motor launch across Bay Lake. Close to the Magic Kingdom Resort Area.
Plus, all rooms at this hotel enjoy free WiFi.
Book by 28th March 2018 to enjoy 2 nights FREE on your two-week holiday!
- Modern well appointed cabins accommodate up to six guests plus one child under the age of three in a cot
- Each cabin features a double bed and a set of bunk beds, separate living room with pull down bed, full bathroom
- TV/DVD player, fully equipped kitchen, outdoor patio area and charcoal grill
Things to Do
- Two swimming pools
- Horseback riding and wagon rides**
- Bike and watercraft rentals**
- Riverside horse drawn excursions**
And for the Kids?
- Chip 'n' Dale's Campfire Sing-along with Disney characters and movies
Eating & Drinking
- Trails End Restaurant buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Mickey's Backyard BBQ (seasonal)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue western dinner show experience
- Lounges, poolside snack bars and pizza delivery